Virtual Podcast Seminar eBook
For almost 5 years I’ve been blogging about podcasting. One of the series of posts that I did in the past was something I called the Podcast Seminar. It was a virtual podcast seminar that would show the beginning to intermediate podcast the basics of podcasting. The posts have been very popular and are still available on the site. However, it was in need of some updating and expanding. Rather than put all that effort into more posts, I went ahead and rolled it up into an eBook. That way you can download and consume it in either print form or on your computer or other PDF compatible device.
Here are the topics covered in the eBook:
- Choosing a topic for your podcast.
- What length should your podcast be?
- What type of podcast do you want to produce?
- What equipment/software do you need?
- Should your podcast be daily, weekly, monthly?
- Creating your podcast with a blog.
- Marketing your podcast.
- Show notes and SEO: Why are they important?
- Podcast metrics: Who’s listening?
- Monetizing your podcast
- Spreading the word through social networks.
- The Wrap-Up
Thanks for visiting the site and for considering purchasing my ebook. Good luck with your podcasting endeavors.